An Open-label, Multicenter, Pharmacokinetic Study of a FimH Blocker, EB8018, in Crohn's Disease Patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs EB 8018 (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Enterome
- 09 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2018 to 28 Feb 2019.
- 09 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Oct 2018 to 31 Jan 2019.
- 23 Oct 2018 According to an Enterome media release, Enterome has entered into a global licensing, co-development and co-promotion agreement with Takeda which covers EB8018 in patients with Crohns disease, with the potential to expand to other gastrointestinal (GI) disorders and liver diseases.