A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Controlled, Multicenter, Clinical Study to Evaluate Safety and Immunogenicity of an MF59-Adjuvanted Quadrivalent Subunit Influenza Vaccine in Comparison With an MF59-Adjuvanted Trivalent Subunit Influenza Vaccine and an MF59-Adjuvanted Trivalent Subunit Influenza Vaccine Containing the Alternate B Strain, in Adults Aged 65 Years and Above
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza vaccine quadrivalent Seqirus (Primary) ; MF 59
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Seqirus
- 10 Jun 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 30 Oct 2017 New trial record