A Phase 1 Study of AP01 (Aerodone, Pirfenidone Solution for Inhalation) Delivered via the PARI eFlow Nebulizer System in Healthy Volunteers, Smokers or Former Smokers with Decreased Lung Function, and Patients with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) to determine pharmacokinetics, as well as the safety and tolerability in volunteers with a history of smoking with decreased lung function and IPF patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pirfenidone (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Avalyn Pharma
- 12 Nov 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 19 Sep 2018 Results presented at the 28th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society
- 27 Feb 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History