A Phase 3, Pivotal, Open-label, Multicenter Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Sutimlimab in Patients With Primary Cold Agglutinin Disease Who Have a Recent History of Blood Transfusion
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Sutimlimab (Primary)
- Indications Autoimmune haemolytic anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Cardinal Study
- Sponsors Bioverativ
- 27 Nov 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 Sep 2020.
- 27 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 Sep 2020.
- 21 Nov 2019 According to a Sanofi media release, A total of 24 patients were enrolled; two patients withdrew from the study for non-drug related reasons. all 22 patients that completed Part A of the CARDINAL study have enrolled in an ongoing long-term follow-up study (Part B).