A Phase 3, Pivotal, Open-label, Multicenter Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Sutimlimab in Patients With Primary Cold Agglutinin Disease Who Have a Recent History of Blood Transfusion
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Sutimlimab (Primary)
- Indications Autoimmune haemolytic anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Cardinal Study
- Sponsors Bioverativ
- 04 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 04 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 21 Nov 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.