A Phase II Study of Lenvatinib, a Multi-targeted Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, Combined With Pembrolizumab (PD-1 Inhibitor) for the Treatment of Metastatic Gastroesophageal Cancer Patients Who Have Progressed on First or Subsequent Line Therapies
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lenvatinib (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 12 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 30 Oct 2017 New trial record