A 6-Month, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Flexible-Dose, Parallel-Group Study to Compare the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of JNJ-42847922 Versus Quetiapine Extended-Release as Adjunctive Therapy to Antidepressants in Adult Subjects With Major Depressive Disorder Who Have Responded Inadequately to Antidepressant Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Seltorexant (Primary) ; Quetiapine
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 27 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 15 Apr 2019 to 9 Jan 2019.
- 03 May 2018 According to the Minerva Neurosciences media release, this trial is planned for completion in 2019.
- 03 May 2018 Status changed from suspended to recruiting, according to the Minerva Neurosciences media release.