Phase 3, Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomized, Non-inferiority Clinical Trial of Dapaconazole Cream 2% (Biolab Sanus Farmacêutica Ltda.) Versus Ketoconazole Cream 2% (Nizoral®, Janssen-Cilag Farmacêutica Ltda.) in Patients With Tinea Pedis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dapaconazole (Primary) ; Ketoconazole
- Indications Tinea pedis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biolab Sanus Farmaceutica
- 04 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 04 Jun 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 31 Oct 2017 New trial record