A phase III, open-label, monotherapy and combination therapy long-term study of imeglimin (TIMES 2)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Imeglimin (Primary) ; Alpha-glucosidase inhibitors; Antihyperglycaemics; Biguanides; CD26 antigen inhibitors; Glucagon-like peptide 1 agonist; Sodium-glucose transporter 2 inhibitors; Sulfonylureas; Thiazolidinediones
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms TIMES 2
- Sponsors Cmic; Poxel; Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma
- 08 Oct 2018 According to a Poxel media release, results are anticipated in the second half of 2019
- 02 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Jul 2018 According to Poxel media release, enrollment of this trial is expected to during the second half of 2018.