A Randomized, Open-label, Parallel Group Study to Compare the Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Safety and Tolerability of a Subcutaneous Formulation With an Intravenous Formulation of ARGX-113 in Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Efgartigimod (Primary) ; Efgartigimod (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura; Myasthenia gravis; Pemphigus vulgaris
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors argenx
- 03 Jul 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 14 Jun 2018 According to an Argenx media release, argenx announces results from this trial.
- 04 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 May 2018.