A Randomized, Open-label, Parallel Group Study to Compare the Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Safety and Tolerability of a Subcutaneous Formulation With an Intravenous Formulation of ARGX-113 in Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Efgartigimod (Primary) ; Efgartigimod (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura; Myasthenia gravis; Pemphigus vulgaris
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors argenx
- 01 Mar 2018 According to an Argenx media release, Company expects to report full data from this trial during the second quarter of 2018.
- 31 Oct 2017 New trial record
- 30 Oct 2017 According to an argenx media release, the first subject has been dosed in this trial.