A Phase 1 Study of Pevonedistat (MLN4924), a NEDD8 Activating Enzyme (NAE) Inhibitor, in Combination With Temozolomide and Irinotecan in Pediatric Patients With Recurrent or Refractory Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pevonedistat (Primary) ; Irinotecan; Temozolomide
- Indications Brain cancer; Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 31 May 2019 Results published in conjunction with 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (2019).
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Aug 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 53 to 76.