A Phase 1 Study of Pevonedistat (MLN4924), a NEDD8 Activating Enzyme (NAE) Inhibitor, in Combination With Temozolomide and Irinotecan in Pediatric Patients With Recurrent or Refractory Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pevonedistat (Primary) ; Irinotecan; Temozolomide
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Aug 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 53 to 76.
- 13 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.