A Phase IIb, Randomized (Stratified), Double-Blind (Sponsor Open), Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Finding Study of Nemiralisib (GSK2269557) Added to Standard of Care (SoC) Versus SoC Alone in Participants Diagnosed With an Acute Moderate or Severe Exacerbation of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Nemiralisib (Primary) ; Prednisone
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 23 Jan 2019 The trial has been discontinued in Germany and Spain, according to the European Clinical Trials Database.
- 14 Dec 2018 This trial has been Discontinued in Sweden.
- 10 Sep 2018 This trial was suspended in Spain.