A Phase 1/2A Prospective, Dose-Escalation, Open-Label Study of the Safety, Feasibility, and Initial Efficacy of Subcutaneous Plasminogen (Human) 10 for the Treatment of Diabetic Foot Ulcer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Plasminogen (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic foot ulcer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ProMetic Biosciences
- 04 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 01 Nov 2017 New trial record
- 26 Oct 2017 According to a ProMetic BioSciences media release, the compnay has received Swedish Medical Products Agency (MPA) Clinical Trial Application (CTA) approval to commence this trial.