A Pilot Phase I Study of Atezolizumab (MPDL3280A) in Combination With Immunogenic Chemotherapy (Gemcitabine-Oxaliplatin) and Rituximab for Transformed Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Oxaliplatin; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 Dec 2018 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 22 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated