A Pilot Study of Atezolizumab (MPDL3280A) in Combination With Immunogenic Chemotherapy (Gemcitabine-Oxaliplatin) and Rituximab for Transformed Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Oxaliplatin; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 30 May 2018 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 09 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2023 to 31 Mar 2020.
- 09 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Feb 2020 to 31 Mar 2020.