Outcomes and Treatment Patterns of Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer (mCRPC) Patients Treated With Radium-223 Concomitantly With Abiraterone or Enzalutamide in First Line Setting : A Retrospective Chart Abstraction Study
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Enzalutamide (Primary) ; Radium 223 chloride (Primary)
- Indications Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 29 Oct 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jul 2018 to 28 Sep 2018.