Outcomes and Treatment Patterns of Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer (mCRPC) Patients Treated With Radium-223 Concomitantly With Abiraterone or Enzalutamide in First Line Setting : A Retrospective Chart Abstraction Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Enzalutamide (Primary) ; Radium 223 chloride (Primary)
- Indications Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 14 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 May 2018 to 31 Jul 2018.
- 14 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 May 2018 to 31 Jul 2018.
- 03 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.