A Phase I/II Study of OBI-3424 in Subjects With Solid Tumors, Hepatocellular Carcinoma and Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs OBI 3424 (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors OBI Pharma
- 09 Jul 2018 According to an OBI Pharma media release, the company has commenced the enrollment in this study at the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 09 Jul 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to an OBI Pharma media release.
- 19 Apr 2018 According to an OBI Pharma media release, the FDA has approved the IND application for Phase I/II study of OBI-3424. This trial will be conducted at the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center and The James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute of Ohio State University.