Open Label Prolonged-Use of Inhaled Gaseous Nitric Oxide (gNO) for a Single Adult With Non-Tuberculous Mycobacteria Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nitric oxide (Primary)
- Indications Mycobacterial infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Mar 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 01 Nov 2017 New trial record
- 31 Oct 2017 According to a Novoteris media release, the Therapeutic Products Directorate of Health Canada has cleared the clinical trial application for this trial.