A 2 Cohort, Non-comparative, Pivotal Study Evaluating the Efficacy of Tipifarnib in Patients With Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma (HNSCC) With HRAS Mutations (AIM-HN) and the Impact of HRAS Mutations on Response to First Line Systemic Therapies for HNSCC (SEQ-HN)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tipifarnib (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AIM-HN/SEQ-HN
- Sponsors Kura Oncology
- 05 Nov 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 05 Nov 2018 According to a Kura Oncology media release, additional data from this Phase 2 trial will be available in 2019.
- 05 Nov 2018 According to a Kura Oncology media release, Kura Oncology Initiates Registration-Directed Trial of Tipifarnib in HRAS Mutant Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinomas.