A study of tipifarnib in patients with recurrent or metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinomas (HNSCC) with HRAS mutations
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tipifarnib (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AIM-HN
- Sponsors Kura Oncology
- 08 May 2018 According to a Kura Oncology media release, this trial will take approximately two years to enroll.
- 08 May 2018 According to a Kura Oncology media release, if positive, this trial could support an application for accelerated approval.
- 12 Mar 2018 According to a Kura Oncology media release, the company plans to initiate this study in the second half of 2018.