A Phase 1, Randomized, Open-Label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Fulvestrant (Test vs. Reference) Following Intramuscular Administration to the Gluteal Muscle in Healthy Female Subjects
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fulvestrant (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Eagle Pharmaceuticals
- 10 May 2018 According to an Eagle Pharmaceuticals media release, enrollment was completed in February 2018 with study results anticipated in the fall of 2018.
- 10 May 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported in Eagle Pharmaceuticals media release
- 26 Feb 2018 According to an Eagle Pharmaceuticals media release, randomization has now been completed ahead of schedule with 600 subjects.