A Phase 1 Cellular Immunotherapy Study of Intraventricularly Administered Autologous HER2-Targeted Chimeric Antigen Receptor (HER2-CAR) T Cells in Patients With Brain and/or Leptomeningeal Metastases From HER2 Positive Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs MB-103 (Primary)
- Indications Brain metastases; Meningeal carcinomatosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 13 Aug 2019 According to a Mustang Bio media release, the City of Hope research team led by Saul Priceman, Ph.D (assistant professor in the Department of Hematology & Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation), along with the clinical lead Jana Portnow, M.D., Associate Clinical Professor in the Department of Medical Oncology & Therapeutics Research, will use the funds to support this study.
- 13 Aug 2019 According to a Mustang Bio media release, City of Hope has received a $9.28 million grant from the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine (CIRM) to fund this ongoing phase 1 study.
- 26 Jun 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 39.