Phase I/II Trial of Anti-PD-1 Checkpoint Inhibitor Nivolumab and 177Lu-DOTA0-Tyr3-Octreotate for Patients With Extensive-Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lutetium-(177Lu)-oxodotreotide (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine tumours; Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Nov 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 26 Sep 2018 Results presented at the 19th World Conference on Lung Cancer
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.