Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, 3-arm, 36 weeks parallel-group study to evaluate the safety and tolerability of ORY-2001 in patients with Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS) and Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (SPMS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vafidemstat (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SATEEN
- Sponsors Oryzon
- 09 Apr 2018 According to an Oryzon media release, the first patient was enrolled in January 2018.
- 29 Jan 2018 According to an Oryzon media release, data will be presented at the third annual Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ACTRIMS) Forum 2018
- 10 Nov 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.