A Phase 1, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, First in Human Study of PRAX-330 to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Single Ascending Oral Doses in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PRAX-330 (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Praxis Precision Medicines
- 24 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 13 Jul 2018 to 28 Sep 2018.
- 15 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 02 Nov 2017 New trial record