Phase 2, Single-arm, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Niraparib Combined With Bevacizumab as Maintenance Treatment in Patients With Advanced Ovarian Cancer, Fallopian Tube Cancer, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer Following Front-line Platinum-based Chemotherapy With Bevacizumab
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Niraparib (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OVARIO
- Sponsors TESARO
- 09 Oct 2018 According to a TESARO media release, data from this trial will be presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress (Oct 2018).
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Aug 2018 According to a TESARO media release, Phase 2 data from this trial is expected in late 2019.