Randomized, Phase 3 Study of Tesetaxel Plus a Reduced Dose of Capecitabine Versus Capecitabine Alone in Patients With HER2 Negative, HR Positive, Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer Previously Treated With a Taxane
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Tesetaxel (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONTESSA
- Sponsors Odonate Therapeutics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design data presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 16 May 2018 According to an Odonate Therapeutics media release, data will be presented at the 2018 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.