A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Multi-center Study To Evaluate The Efficacy And Safety Of Pf-04965842 Monotherapy In Subjects Aged 12 Years And Older, With Moderate To Severe Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Abrocitinib (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JADE Mono-1
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 12 Oct 2019 Results presented in a Pfizer media release.
- 12 Oct 2019 According to an Pfizer media release, data from this study were presented at the 8th Congress of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV).
- 27 Sep 2019 According to an Pfizer media release, complete results from this study will be presented as a late-breaking abstract at a major upcoming European scientific meeting in Madrid in October 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History