A Study Evaluating Safety and Efficacy of CBM.CD19-targeted Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells (C-CAR011) Treatment in Subjects With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia(ALL) After Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation HSCT
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Anti CD19 chimeric antigen receptor T cell therapy Cellular Biomedicine Group (Primary)
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 15 Dec 2019 to 30 Apr 2021.
- 21 Sep 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Oct 2019 to 28 Feb 2021.
- 21 Sep 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 15 May 2018 to 15 Oct 2018.