A phase II trial to evaluate the safety and immunogenicity of PF-06482077
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PF 06482077 (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 20 Sep 2018 According to Pfizer media release, the US FDA granted a breakthrough therapy designation to PF 06482077 for the treatment of Pneumococcal infections in adult population. The decision is based on the results of this study.
- 31 Jul 2018 According to Pfizer media release, the study demonstrated that the vaccine candidate was safe and well-tolerated and induced functional immune responses that could kill all twenty serotypes.
- 31 Jul 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to Pfizer media release.