A Phase 2, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Activity of Seladelpar in Subjects With Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Seladelpar (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CymaBay Therapeutics
- 11 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 12 May 2020 to 31 Dec 2020.
- 11 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 12 Dec 2018 to 30 Apr 2019.
- 08 May 2018 According to a CymaBay Therapeutics media release, Stephen Harrison, MD, Medical Director of Pinnacle Clinical Research is the principal coordinating investigator for this study.