A Phase 2, Proof-of-concept, Multicentre, Double-blind, Randomised, Dose-ascending, Sequential Group, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Mechanistic Effect, Safety, and Tolerability of 12 Weeks Twice Daily Oral Administration of Alvelestat (MPH966) in Participants With Alpha-1 (PiZZ or Null) Antitrypsin Deficiency
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Alvelestat (Primary)
- Indications Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Proof of concept
- Acronyms ASTRAEUS
- Sponsors Mereo BioPharma
- 14 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Oct 2019 to 21 Jul 2020.
- 14 Oct 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 Sep 2019 to 23 Jun 2020.
- 07 Oct 2019 According to an Mereo BioPharma media release, top-line data from this study is expected in mid-2020.