A Phase 2, Proof-of-concept, Multicentre, Double-blind, Randomised, Dose-ascending, Sequential Group, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Mechanistic Effect, Safety, and Tolerability of 12 Weeks Twice Daily Oral Administration of Alvelestat (MPH966) in Participants With Alpha-1 (PiZZ or Null) Antitrypsin Deficiency
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Alvelestat (Primary)
- Indications Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Proof of concept
- Acronyms ASTRAEUS
- Sponsors Mereo BioPharma
- 17 Dec 2018 According to a Mereo BioPharma media release, data are expected in late 2019.
- 05 Nov 2018 According to a Mereo BioPharma media release,first patient has been successfully dosed in this study.
- 27 Sep 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.