A First-in-Human, Two-Part Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of TAK-925 in Healthy Adult and Elderly Volunteers and Patients with Narcolepsy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs TAK-925 (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis; Cognition disorders; Migraine; Obsessive-compulsive disorders; Psychotic disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Takeda
- 17 Apr 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 48 to 56.
- 05 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 24 Sep 2018 to 26 Sep 2018.
- 01 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 24 Sep 2018 to 26 Sep 2018.