A Phase 1/2A, Dose Escalation, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Study of the Safety, Feasibility, and Efficacy of Subcutaneous Plasminogen (Human) 10 for the Treatment of Chronic Tympanic Membrane Perforation
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Plasminogen (Primary)
- Indications Ear disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ProMetic Life Sciences
- 28 Mar 2018 According to a ProMetic Life Sciences media release, the study is being conducted at a single center in Sweden, under the supervision of Cecilia Engmer Berglin, MD, PhD from the Department of Otorhinolaryngology at Karolinska University Hospital in Stockholm, Sweden.
- 20 Feb 2018 According to a ProMetic Life Sciences media release, interim clinical data readouts are expected later this year.
- 24 Nov 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.