NANT Pancreatic Cancer Vaccine: Molecularly Informed Integrated Immunotherapy Combining Innate High-affinity Natural Killer (haNK) Cell Therapy With Adaptive T-cell Therapy (Adenovirus, Yeast, Fusion Protein Vaccine) in Subjects With Pancreatic Cancer Who Have Progressed on or After Standard-of-care Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ALT 803 (Primary) ; Avelumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; ETBX 011 (Primary) ; Fluorouracil (Primary) ; Folinic acid (Primary) ; GI 4000 (Primary) ; High-affinity Natural Killer-NantKwest (Primary) ; Omega-3-acid ethyl esters (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms QUILT-3.060
- Sponsors NantKwest
- 04 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 06 Nov 2017 New trial record