A Phase 1 Open-label Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of d- and l-Amphetamine After Multiple Daily Doses of SHP465 6.25 mg Administered in Children Aged 4 to 5 Years With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Mixed amfetamine salts (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Shire
- 02 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 08 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 05 Jan 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 31 Jan 2018 to 20 Jan 2018.