A Phase IIa, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to evaluate GLPG2737 in Orkambi-treated subjects with cystic fibrosis homozygous for the F508del mutation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GLPG 2737 (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PELICAN
- Sponsors Galapagos NV
- 28 Jun 2018 Primary endpoint has been met. (Change from baseline in sweat chloride concentration compared to placebo), according to a Galapagos NV media release.,
- 28 Jun 2018 According to a Galapagos NV media release, details of this study will be presented at a future conference.
- 28 Jun 2018 Results presented in a Galapagos NV media release.