A PHASE 1, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED CROSSOVER STUDY OF SAGE-718 USING A KETAMINE CHALLENGE, TO EVALUATE SAFETY, TOLERABILITY, PHARMACOKINETICS AND PHARMACODYNAMIC RESPONSE USING MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING IN HEALTHY SUBJECTS
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs SAGE 718 (Primary) ; Ketamine
- Indications Encephalitis; Huntington's disease; Smith-Lemli-Opitz syndrome
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Sage Therapeutics
- 29 Apr 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 05 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 14 Feb 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.