A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind Study of BMS-986205 Combined with Nivolumab versus Nivolumab in Participants with Metastatic or Unresectable Melanoma that is Previously Untreated
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Linrodostat (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Ono Pharmaceutical
- 29 Jan 2019 This trial has been completed in Germany.
- 12 Jul 2018 Protocol has been amended to change in primary endpoint .
- 12 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Nov 2022 to 31 Jul 2020.