A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind Study of BMS-986205 Combined with Nivolumab versus Nivolumab in Participants with Metastatic or Unresectable Melanoma that is Previously Untreated
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Linrodostat (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Ono Pharmaceutical
- 12 Jul 2019 This trial has been completed in Ireland.
- 29 Jan 2019 This trial has been completed in Germany.
- 12 Jul 2018 Protocol has been amended to change in primary endpoint .