Glucocorticoid Receptor Antagonism in the Treatment of Cushing Syndrome (GRACE): A Phase 3, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized-Withdrawal Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Relacorilant
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Relacorilant (Primary)
- Indications Cushing syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GRACE
- Sponsors Corcept Therapeutics
- 19 Nov 2018 According to a Corcept Therapeutics media release, first patient has been dosed in the trial.
- 05 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 31 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.