Protocol H125001: An Open-Label Phase 1/2 Study of JCARH125, BCMA-targeted Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T Cells, in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-BCMA-CAR-T-Cell-Therapy-Juno-Therapeutics (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EVOLVE
- Sponsors Juno Therapeutics
- 03 Dec 2018 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, Interim results were presented at the 60th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting.
- 03 Dec 2018 Interim results (N=44) presented in a Celgene Corporation Media Release.
- 25 Oct 2018 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, data from the study will be presented at the 2018 American Society of Hematology (ASH) annual meeting in December.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History