A Phase 2, Single-Arm, Open-Label, Multicenter Study of Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase (BTK) Inhibitor BGB-3111 in Chinese Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory Waldenström's Macroglobulinemia (WM)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Zanubrutinib (Primary)
- Indications Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 09 May 2018 According to a BeiGene media release, the compay expects to present updated Phase I clinical data from this trial and pooled safety analysis in patients with hematologic malignancies at the 2018 European Hematology Association (EHA) Annual Congress (June 2018).
- 09 May 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a BeiGene media release.
- 08 Nov 2017 New trial record