An Open-Label, Phase 1 Safety and Phase 2 Randomized Study of JCAR017 in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia or Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (017004)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Lisocabtagene-maraleucel (Primary) ; Ibrutinib
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRANSCEND-CLL-004
- Sponsors Juno Therapeutics
- 04 Dec 2018 Results of preliminary safety, pharmacokinetics and efficacy presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 02 Dec 2018 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, initial data from the study were presented at the 60thAmerican Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition.
- 02 Dec 2018 Interim results (n=16) presented in a Celgene Corporation media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History