An Open-Label, Phase 1 Safety and Phase 2 Randomized Study of JCAR017 in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia or Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (017004)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lisocabtagene-maraleucel (Primary) ; Ibrutinib
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRANSCEND-CLL-004
- Sponsors Juno Therapeutics
- 06 Mar 2018 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, Juno Therapeutics was acquired by Celgene , and Celgene received all the global rights to the JCAR017.
- 27 Nov 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 15 Nov 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 27 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.