A Phase II, Open Label, Randomised, Multi-centre Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Agents Targeting DNA Damage Repair in Combination With Olaparib Versus Olaparib Monotherapy in the Treatment of Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer Patients Stratified by Alterations in Homologous Recombinant Repair (HRR)-Related Genes (Including BRCA1/2) (VIOLETTE).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 6738 (Primary) ; AZD-1775 (Primary) ; Olaparib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VIOLETTE
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 19 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 18 Jan 2021 to 20 Jan 2021.
- 19 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 18 Jan 2021 to 20 Jan 2021.
- 12 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 23 Dec 2020 to 18 Jan 2021.